Initial Consultation – up to 1 hour
|Further Consultations – up to 30 mins||£47.50|
|Scalp Treatment – up to 1 hour||£55.00|
|Electrotherapy + review – 30 mins||£45.00|
|Food intolerance test||
|Children under 10 yrs – 30 min consultation||
|Monday & Thursday||Closed|
|Tuesday,||10.00am – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am – 4.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am – 4.30pm|
|Saturday (every other week)||10.00am – 4.00pm|
- Fees are due at the end of each appointment on a ‘pay as you go’ basis.
- All major Cards accepted except American Express.
- Consultation fees exclude treatment or homecare products.
- Treatment options are recommended dependant on condition.
- You are under no obligation to undertake any treatment following the consultation.
- A range of professional home-care products and high quality supplements are available to purchase at a reasonable cost, following a consultation.
- We are unable to offer diagnosis or recommend treatment by post, email or telephone.
Late Cancellations & Repeated Missed Appointments
We are quite aware that sometimes problems occur meaning an appointment will need to be cancelled at short notice, we accept this and will only charge the full appointment fee to clients who repeatedly miss or cancel appointments at less than 24 hours notice. Our online booking system sends a reminder email 7 days before appointments and a text message 24 hours before. If you are unable to keep your appointment and you cannot call to advise, you are able to reschedule or cancel an appointment via the link on the email at any time of the day or night.